Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus 2017 Indian Navy SSR Syllabus 2017 Indian Navy SSR 1/2018 Batch Syllabus 2017 Download Nuasena SSR Exam Syllabus Scheme pdf SSR 01/2018 Exam Pattern
Indian Navy SSR Exam Syllabus 2017
Indian Navy will sort out exam for post of Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 01/2018 Batch. These days Competition Level turn out to be high so Competitive Exams gets excessively harder. Understudies confronting basic issue of “What to get ready” and “How to plan”. Along these lines, here we are giving the most recent Syllabus of Indian Navy SSR Question Paper.
and Exam Pattern of SSR Exam directing by Indian Navy.
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for the SSR composed Exam is as Follows :-
(a) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi and English) and of target sort.
(b) The question paper will contain four areas i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
(c) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2.
(d) Duration of question paper will be of 60 minutes (a hour).
(e) The hopefuls are required to go in all areas and in total.
S C I E N C E
01. Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
02. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
03. Attractive Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
04. Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
05. Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
M A T H E M A T I C S
01. Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
02. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
03. Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
04. Prologue to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
05. Uncertain Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
E N G L I S H
01. Entry, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change dynamic to uninvolved/inactive to dynamic voice.
02. Change direct to circuitous/roundabout to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
03. Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of troublesome words.
04. Utilization of descriptive word, Compound relational word, Determiners(use of a, the, any and so forth), Use of pronouns.
G E N E R A L A W A R E N E S
01. Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbors, Freedom Movement.
02. Sports : titles/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defense, Wars and Neighbors, Current Affairs.
03. Vital National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
04. National : Bird/Animal/Sport/Flower/Anthem/Song/Flag/Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
05. Regular Names, Full structures and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
For more Information please visit – http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/
Hopefuls can leave your individual remarks in the remark box. Any question and Comment will be exceptionally invited. Our Panel will attempt to tackle your inquiry.
Hi Jobriya User we propelled a New site for your better exam readiness please visit our new site – www.monoclass.com and please give Us Feedback as well. plz enlist to check all the colossal things.